I've started NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month. I've tried it in the past, and have never gotten very far in the month. My lifelong goal has always been to write and publish a fantasy novel, and I hope to get a good chunk of a novel done this month.
This month I'm going to be sharing my NaNo's between two books. One, title-less, is a book I've been planning for almost four years. I have quite a bit done already, though I'm going to keep that one a secret until the end of the month.
The second book, also without a title, is one that I've always thought would be extremely fun to write. It is a pre- and postapocalyptic story of two groups of children who are struggling to survive the 'Plague Jupiter'. A cheesy name, yes, but I plan on getting a better name for it later on.
I am excited for starting this blog and I hope you like it,
- Siena
PS.
dedicated to Angel <3
No comments:
Post a Comment