Well, it's obvious to me now that I cannot write on the weekends. I got exactly zero words written over the span of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This being said, I've decided to extend my NaNoWriMo month an extra two weeks into December, perhaps even farther. I have little to no access to computers after school while babysitting, doing homework, and all those nice, time-occupying tasks.
This also means that I don't have anything new to post today. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. I have many things to do tonight, but tomorrow I am free for almost five hours. I'm not saying I'll spend that entire time writing, but I will try to get some work done!
Also, I've reached the 'boredom' point in my writing of Plague, so if the pages start getting dull, tell me, because I will try to push harder. I have some action planned out, but I still have a LOT to go.
-Siena
No comments:
Post a Comment